Finite Structure Query (fsq)
Finite Structure Query is a tool for querying syntactically annotated treebanks, which was developed in project A2. Main features of fsq are:
- Full first-order logic as query language
- Support for querying secondary edges in treebanks by using finite structures and not just trees
- Graphical display of query results
- Corpus format supported: NEGRA-Export
MonaSearch is a powerful query tool for treebanks which employs Monadic Second Order Logic as query language. MonaSearch was developed in project A2 as well. Main features include:
- Query time is linear in the size of the treebank.
- Query time is independent of the particular wording of the query, which makes it easy to use.
- MonaSearch is faster than competing query tools (such as TIGERSearch, TGrep2, ...). MonaSearch is faster than fsq, but is limited to querying proper trees.
Last update 03/10/2009